Rejuvenate a Youthful Look with Anti-Aging Treatments
As time goes on, the face begins to lose fat, soft tissue and bone. As this occurs the skin loosens and the face actually contracts and falls. Anti-aging treatment is aimed at restoring the volume, rejuvenating the tissues, and relaxing the muscles to improve the fine lines.
Volume replacement may be achieved by using short term fillers like hyaluronic acid (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero) that last up to 2 years or with Bellafill that may last up to 7-10 years. This is a short, in office procedure with little to no downtime.
Rejuvenation of the facial structures including fat and soft tissue may be obtained by the use of Platelet Rich Plasma in the Vampire Facelift Procedure. Additionally there is a role for the use of Amniotic tissue therapy using AlphaGEMS or MicroGEMS to add to the effects of the PRP.
Relaxation of the facial muscles is best obtained by using Botox which improves fine lines in several areas of the face. The combination of the above modalities is the best current available to treat the effects of aging on the face.
Facial Aging and Treatments to Look Younger
A surgical facelift may be useful in very specific cases, but it is not a cure-all for the aging face.
What is "The Vampire Facelift"? - David Jayne M.D.
The surgical facelift can contribute to a collapse of the face as the skin is stretched tightly over the bone, leaving a skeleton-like appearance and does little to improve the quality of the skin. The Vampire Facelift®, however, lifts the face away from the bone, creating youthful volume and restoring shape. In combination with HA fillers, the Vampire Facelift® also improves the skin’s texture, color and integrity.
The Vampire FaceLift® contributes in:
- fresher, youthful appearance
- fuller shape
- smoother skin
- increased collagen production
- tissue regeneration
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Skin more gray because of less blood flow
- Fine vertical lines around your mouth
- Skin texture has become less smooth, resulting in a more worn, tired, and droopy appearance
- Scars from trauma, acne or chicken pox
What is "The Vampire Facial"? - David Jayne M.D.
A Vampire Facial® offers an innovative solution to help rejuvenate your face, and it’s become a sensation world-wide. There are three steps to a Vampire Facial® procedure.
- First, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient's blood.
- Next the provider uses a micro-needling device to create multiple micro-punctures -both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin & creating stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face.
- Finally, the provider paints the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation.
The skin tightens, and glows with color, and scarring softens for a beautiful younger and very natural result.
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years.
In Addition We Also Provide a Variety of Dermal Fillers and Botox Treatment
"Dr. Jayne helped my husband and I lose 63 pounds combined. He provided good education, support, and guidance throughout the process. He and his office staff are great. Thanks Dr. Jayne!"-Laura